Our Master’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and tools to create strong and competitive brands using a wide variety of strategies. We strive to channel our students’ talent and creativity to create highly qualified professionals who stand out in the job market.
Jorge David Fernández Gómez. Director of Customer Service at VCCP Spain
Our highly experienced and qualified teaching staff is dedicated to providing students with a holistic and in-depth approach to marketing and advertising. Many combine teaching with their profession in marketing and advertising, meaning they are highly experienced, both academically and professionally.
Our teaching staff is comprised of prominent professionals like Javier Suso (VCCP Spain), Carlos Galán (Telefonica España), Gem Romero (Head Of Planning Hello Lola), José Argudo (Tío Pepe), Elvis Crespo (Shackleton Buzz&Press), José Manuel Gómez Zorrilla (Museo Picasso) and Juan Carlos Ruiz (L’Oréal), Laura Luque (DRAFT FCB).
Our method to thrive and stand out in the job market:
- Focus: Familiarise yourself with the subject matter from a practical perspective based on the current real-life situation.
- Take a closer look: Develop your intellectual potential through specialised learning.
- Stand out: Master different coaching techniques and skills to ensure a successful career.
- Specialise: Training 2.0.
During the academic year, lessons and activities will take place not only at the ESCO headquarters, but also at different iconic locations of Granada.
Our aim is to contribute to our students’ professional and personal development by providing them with the tools to become a part of the academic community and widen their social and cultural perspective.
As a student on our master’s programmes, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Lectures and different activities aimed at content assimilation
- Access to any 9 lectures from our other master’s programmes, free of charge
- Job placements
- Labs & spin-offs
- Professional coaching and mentorship
- Final dissertation
We have over 400 agreements through the ESCO Foundation to give our students the opportunity to do job placements upon completing their master’s course and get some hands-on experience in the real professional world. Through our commitment to our students’ future, many of our graduates have been hired at the companies where they did their job placement.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish