If you want to pursue a career in the management and promotion of businesses, our Master’s Degree in Marketing and Business Administration 2.0 is the perfect choice. Our unique approach consists in providing our students with a solid theoretical grounding in all the necessary fields and hands-on practical experience, which is fundamental to enter the job market.
Adrián Cuesta Cervilla. Lawyer, businessman and university professor.
Our highly experienced and qualified teaching staff are dedicated to providing our students with a holistic approach to business administration.
Many of our teachers combine academics with their profession in marketing and business, meaning they are highly experienced, both academically and professionally. They work in prominent businesses like Grupo Secuoya, MK-Direct, Fundación I+D del Software Libre, Randstad España, Grupo BMN, VCCP Spain and Agaz Abogados, amongst others.
- The Current State of Affairs
- A Look to the Future
- Commercial Management and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Skills and Coaching
- New Technologies
- Relations with Developing Countries
- Corporate Externalisation
Our Method to thrive and stand out in the job market:
- Focus: Familiarise yourself with the subject matter from a practical perspective based on the current real-life situation.
- Take a closer look: Develop your intellectual potential through specialised learning.
- Stand out: Master different coaching techniques and skills to ensure a successful career.
- Specialise: Training 2.0.
During the academic year, lessons and activities will take place not only at the ESCO headquarters, but also at different iconic locations of Granada, such as the the Granada Entrepreneur Association or the Chamber of Commerce.
Our aim is to contribute to our students’ professional and personal development by providing them with the tools to become a part of the academic community and widen their social and cultural perspective.
As a student on our master’s programmes, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Lectures and different activities aimed at content assimilation
- Access to any 9 lectures from our other master’s programmes, free of charge
- Job placements
- Labs & spin-offs
- Professional coaching and mentorship
- Final dissertation
We have over 400 agreements through the ESCO Foundation to give our students the opportunity to do job placements upon completing their master’s course and get some hands-on experience in the real professional world. Through our commitment to our students’ future, many of our graduates have been hired at the companies where they did their job placement.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish